Sunday, March 15, 2009

TOO LONG BETWEEN BLOGS



Ok I know that it been way too long and we have had some crazy things happening around hear! In January...Ema turned 8! She is so beautiful and I can't believe she's so big! We also had our truck stolen right out of our drive way! Crazy! God is supper amazing though, we have a new truck that is more than we could have ever asked or thought to have! Its an 2003 GNC Denali, get this only 26,000 miles, still smells new! We are no longer on staff at The River Community Church because they had to close there doors. Not going into detail but it is a good thing and we are back at Destiny church and loving it! February, I ask TG to put some flooring down in our bathroom that we had, had for oh 5 months or so. This is all I wanted for Valentines! New bamboo flooring! I was so excited! So Sat. of Valentines weekend we got up removed the toilet and vanity, I was to paint my vanity and TG was to replace the floor.... Ok my hubby can't do any thing 1/2 way so I ended up with a full bath remodel that took a week and a half. A custom shower, new vanity, granite counter top, new flooring(of course)& new toilet! Its awesome! My kids are still in dance, Hip hop and break dance and loving every min.! They have preformed at recitals and in a church talent shows. Eythan has become quite passionate about break dance so much so his instructor invited him to be in a break class that the age starts at 11 and you have to be invited to be in! Very exciting to see your kids get passionate about something! Life is good at the Bush home a lot is still coming up in our lives. I really do enjoy sharing my life with the few of you that read my blog. I will post pic.s soon of all these wonderful things going on in our lives. 'Till next time.....

No comments: