Friday, August 15, 2008

I'M TRYING TO COME INTO TH 21ST CENTERY

Hey all my friends and family!!! I love this blog stuff! I know I know its about time. Well for those who don't know we are in Tulsa OK again. I hope I get faster at this. When we lived it Little Rock AR I really was in the dark ages!!! We had dial up and I hated being on the computer. So thank to my sister Becca and Caleb I now have a blog! I want to post pictures of our house and animals and all the things I love so bare with me and I will. I'm homeschooling my amazing kids Eythan 9 and in the 4th grade!! Ema 7 in the 2nd grade! Ember 5 and in Kindergarten! They grow so fast I can't believe I've been homeschooling for 5yrs! TG has his own remodel and construction company. He is also leading worship at a church here called THE RIVER. We love it! Until next time....

No comments: